Similarity checker – the results of the check are so easy to understand!
Once you set up your account on Plagramme, you will quickly find your way through all of these features like a breeze. Our tools show what is what is not plagiarism. If you merely cite something from other work, that does not mean that your work classifies as plagiarism. However, if traces of repeated paraphrasing and copied content are found in your document, the plagiarism checker will display it to you.
You can also plagiarise from yourself if you didn’t know that already, but a much more common issue is that plagiarism happens in regards to someone else’s work rather than previous texts or articles of your own. If you decide to check a document for plagiarism at Plagramme, the free online plagiarism checker, all you have to do is:
- Upload your document, bachelor thesis, master thesis, other academic or non-academic papers and initiate the check
- Wait for the test to complete
- See how well did the document does
- A) 0% plagiarism means it is the real deal and you should not worry about its authenticity
- B) A few plagiarism percentage points in regarded areas mean that you are going to have to rewrite something, check it with an editor or trust our reliable plagiarism checker to correct or identify the mistakes
- C) Large plagiarism numbers across the board will indicate that the text is a knock-off and should be rewritten entirely and if it’s up for evaluation, should be marked accordingly.
Plagramme has a few scoring criteria on which it bases whether the uploaded document is plagiarised or not. Your document is evaluated by:
- Similarity scores
- Plagiarism risk score
- Bad citations
- Matches throughout your text
In short, if it is more than 0%, we recommend that you should not accept it as a completely original piece, but there are exceptions of course with the final decision being entirely up to you.
Plagiarism tool – the best one online!
We proud ourselves on being always in touch with our users and the community. If there is a plagiarism check website or a plagiarism scanner online that does it better than us – we would love to see it. If you have any technical issues or problems regarding understanding or comprehension of the service, feel free to contact us via email or by pressing the ‘Contact us’ button on the left-hand side of the screen. We look into every request, enquiry, question or notes and suggestions that our users send to us.
If you want to ask:
- How do you check for plagiarism on Plagramme?
- Is Plagramme accurate?
- How to improve or better your documents?
Or anything related to our software, feel free to do so!
Besides, we work in many different languages so you can do more than just English!
Plagramme is anti-plagiarism – no more than 0%!
Plagramme is a precise plagiarism checker available for free and allows you to remain confidential. Loved by professors and students worldwide, it can be your go-to ‘get out of jail free’ card by helping you avoid the shame of giving and handing in a paper which has plagiarism or copy.
Once our system analyses the document it gives out the results with a specific report. You can download every bit of information along with report download availability. The reports for every paper are available for export in PDF so you can check and look on the go.
Plagiarism scanner – it happens in an instant
Our algorithm is quick on its feet. It’s one of the fastest ones in the world and is capable of checking thousands and thousands of words in a brief moment. As of today, you will not find a more reliable multilingual plagiarism tracker that also has experts and writers with certificate evaluation and academic recognition who give you insight and tips on how to improve your writing.
Plagiarism finder – sniffs out the creaks and crevices of the web to find out even the smallest details
There is a lot that goes down behind the scenes of the checking process. The plagiarism test goes hard right from the moment you press the button to check your file. To provide substantial input and give reasonable answers to our users, we have to let them know the answers to their most FAQ.
- What makes plagiarism wrong? – Because you can’t steal ideas or words and call them your own, you have to give credit to the original author(s).
- What can I use a plagiarism checker for? – Many things. You can improve your academic work and research, avoid critical copy mistakes and have a much more polished job which you can give to your teachers, lecturers etc. For the latter, a similarity checker or an originality checker (these are just synonyms to a plagiarism checker) helps determine whether students honour the academic code and help prevent cheating.
- Is paraphrasing considered plagiarism? Is paraphrasing illegal and how to separate acceptable paraphrasing from unacceptable paraphrasing? – This becomes a lot trickier to determine, but with the proper algorithm, we can identify whether the text with citations that you uploaded is paraphrased originally or just repeated all over again. You can rephrase a lot, but it should not be what your work is based on.
- Can you give credit and plagiarise? Copyright and academic laws protect the authors of original pieces from being used as a trampoline by others. You can copy a particular section, like analysis data, percentages from other research etc., but do not BS your way of claiming that you are doing it by yourself.
Of course, there are much more common questions we have to answer daily, but we do our best to keep you informed and updated on the latest.
Plagiarism tracker – shows what, how and where in your paper is considered plagiarism
A lot of plagiarism finder tools online are pay-to-use. This shows no lack in their quality, they are mostly very helpful tools, but you have to pay to see what is wrong with your document. If you are looking how to check for plagiarism online and want to do it discreetly, professionally and for free – Plagramme is the one stop shop for all of your needs. You can get access to all of our premium features by sharing us on social media. Pay only if you wish.
So, we can establish the fact that Plagramme is THE website to check for plagiarism.
Plagiarism Detector – how does Plagramme detect copied work and knock-offs?
As mentioned previously, detecting plagiarism online is no walk in the park. Thousands, millions and even billions of articles are run through our system until it can confidently put out results. The plagiarism checker Plagramme works with percentage scores, meaning that it can show how much and what specific areas of your work are plagiarised right down to a single per cent. Sometimes it is not enough to say that the online tool has detected a plagiarised piece, the copy checker should also be more flexible, helping indicate and point out small, fixable errors rather than calling the entire document forged.
After our system runs through its course, you will see the results for yourself. Test it out for free if you don’t believe us.
Plagiarism Software – how Plagramme makes it easy for you to use it?
Well having a free for all feature makes it arguably the most accessible and easy to use online plagiarism checker. You can read more info on the topics in our FAQ pages or the website itself, but we can debate on the questions like ‘Is paraphrasing and summarising the same thing?’, ‘Is plagiarism cheating even if you give credit?’ Etc. Let’s rather not debate and focus on the simple facts. Why have a plagiarised text when you can see what needs to be fixed entirely free?
By utilising a very minimalistic yet fully functional interface, Plagramme enables users of all age groups and demographics to maximise the potential of this particular software. With only a few clicks of a button, you can see everything you want or need to know about the plagiarism of your document.